future me

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dear FutureMe,
Well I guess i am like 30 something years old. What  my life is like now, is okay. I mean my grandma did just die. But i learned to live with it. I'm focusing on school more, and not letting any thing or any one get in my way of doing what i have to do in my grandma's memory. Me and my fathers side have been close, more then me and my moms side. Me and my moms side have went our way since my grandma died.
Since at this moment I'm living with mom,things are hard. She's going through a hard time cause she just lost every one. Her mom.Her mother (my grandma) was her everything. She deals with it as best as she can but NOTHING will EVER change the fact that she lost her whole world. I mean yeah she has me and angelo. I wonder, when you're reading this , how is she doing now.Youu will be reading this, having your husband, kids, and a great job. I have been working hard right now to get to where i hope to get. Enough to support my entire family. I'm the 1st girl to my mom and dad.I'm the first granddaughter to my grandmother(moms side). I bet youu until this day that youre reading that you'll be missing grandma alot. I mean yeah, you will, iknow me!




SOOO FAAR MOREE TO COMEEEEE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment