Thursday, May 24, 2012

67. You are offered $1,000,000 for the following act: Before you are ten pistols- only one of which is loaded.  You must pick up one of the pistols, point it at your forehead, and pull the trigger.  If you can walk away, you do so a millionaire. Would you accept the risk? *BONUS* Tell the story as if this situation was happening to you.

Answer: Ok first of all, NO! Um whats the point of being offered that much of amount of money? You're going to either die or be in critical conditions any way. I MEAN YEAH , use the money for your funeral then cause you not going to be able to use the money for anything else but that.

* this is my life, im not going to kill my self cause i want to be a millionaire. I'll be a dead millionaire  if i was to take this risk, then i WILL LOOK like a dummy. I rather either work hard for my money or win or something . *

0 comments:

Post a Comment