Friday, March 30, 2012

47. Say you’ve met an amazing person you’re dying to date. This person feels the same way about you. The problem is that this person has a quality your family would flip out about, even though you don’t think it’s a big deal. Maybe it’s this person’s age, race, occupation, appearance, religion, or interests. What about a potential boyfriend or girlfriend would drive your parents insane? Do you think you’d back down and not date this person if your family made a huge fuss, or would you stick to your guns?


Answer something that might drive my parents insane is if he smoked. Honestly i sticked to my guns. Thats MY BOYFRIEND and I LIKE HIM for who he is, if he makes me happy then im fine and i think my family should except the fact that i am happy, and yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment