GONE FOREVER

Thursday, March 8, 2012

She's gone forever. March 6, 2012 at 8:20 p.m. My grandmother passed away in the hospital. She was getting surgery on her heart(long story). But later on the surgery didn't respond well to her body. She lost blood. Then, she lost her life. I honestly still don't understand. Why did she leave. At the time I needed her the most. She's like my second mother. She raised me. I love her with all my heart. She's the strongest person i know. She's been through a lot of surgery, a lot of pain. I cried so much. It's like she's gone, shes never coming back. i didn't know that on march 6 in the morning was going to be my last time seeing her alive , giving me a strong hug. It breaks my heart knowing that i'm not going to see her again.
R . I . P . GRANDMA! ILOVEE YOUU WITHH ALL MY HEART. YOU'RE NOT SUFFERING NO MORE AND THATS WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ME. IM GOING TO DO GOOD IN EVRYTHING I DO JUST FOR YOU!</3

0 comments:

Post a Comment