The break in Girlfriend story

Thursday, May 26, 2011

1. Pretend you are the girlfriend in this video. Write a break-up email to your boyfriend now that you know he broke into your social networking account. Include all the reasons that led to your decision to break up with him.

Answer: Hey.

Well um i saw you break into my account.. that isn't cool.. i thought you had trust in me. Turns out I WAS WRONG. Why did you do it? What reason? Can you even answer? Guess not. But the thing that I'm leading to in this letter is.. I'm breaking up with you. This relation ship never had trust and never will. So it's over.

2. Pretend you are the boyfriend in this video. Write an apology email for breaking into your girlfriend’s social networking account (it better be good!) Include all the reasons you know what you did was wrong and how you will make it up to her.

Answer: Hey.

I'm really sorry for breaking into your account. I didn't know what the heck i was even thinking to do that. I want you to know that i trust you with all my heart. I will never do it again. I have trust in you. Just know that. I'm if I hurt you, making you think that i never trusted you. I'm just a little over protective with this. I don't want any other guy trying to talk to you. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE UNTRUSTED THOUGHT I WAS GIVING YOU.. PLEASE FOR GIVE ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment