Boyfriend’s Story

Monday, May 16, 2011

1. Which answer did you pick first? Why?

Answer: I picked C(Just ask her. Her reactions will say it all) I picked this answer because, to me i think thats just the best thing to do in a relation ship, to have trust, not to hack into their private account.

2. Can you think of other things that people do online that they wouldn’t normally do in person? Give examples.

Answer: Things that people may do on line but wouldn't normally do in person, is show another person their body(naked)

3. How important is your privacy online? Do you care if your friends know your passwords? If you have one, do you let anyone view your Facebook pages? Explain.

Answer: My privacy is very important to me online. I would care if my friends know my password to my face book or any thing else thats private to me because, you never know what your friends are capable of doing on YOUR account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment