MY NEW TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yeah yeah yeah I know I look weird. A lot of my friends say. HA! I took my braces off finally. I kind of like miss having them in my mouth thought. Yeah I know that sounded weird but what ever. But I kind of like my new teeth. They're nice and straight. Some people that have seen my teeth and smile say i have a nice/beautiful smile. :D Like it? The suckish part about taking off my braces is that I have to wear this retainer for 6 months -____- It's so my teeth stay the way they are. I don't get but honestly I would do any thing to keep my teeth like this!!!! (:
The new me. I guess!

5 comments:

Katia said...

Well, it's only for 6 months right? And this was posted 5 months ago, so you only have 1 more month to remove them. If you really want to keep them that way, then you should take care of them better. Asking your dentist for more advice is one of the best options you have.

Katia Craig

Sarai said...

WHAT YOU GOT NEW TEETH YOU HAVE A WHOLE NEW SET HOW COME THEY DON'T COME OUT. HAHAHA YOUR GETTING OLD. YOU HAVE A NEW SET OF TEETH. BUT SERIOUSLY TAKE THEM OUT. SHOW ME THAT THEY ARE NEW. LOL. =)

Anonymous said...

Fixing something yourself is a good learning experience. Just imagine how much you will learn about your dentures when you use a Denture repairs kit . With a denture repair kit , you will be able to gain an understanding on why your dentures were designed in a certain way. You will also know how your dentures got damaged and be able to repair it faster and better next time. For more information, or to schedule your free consultation, call 0114 269 8102.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I kinda missed my braces too when I took them off. That feeling when you try to talk as clearly as possible for others to understand you and those times you need to slow down when eating have kind of grown on me. Nevertheless, I have more reason to have a bigger smile now. This is what I prefer the most – having a set of beautiful white teeth.

Daytona Beach Cosmetic Dentist

Post a Comment