My MAD LIBS STORY

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Beach

Hooray! Summer is finally here, and that means we can go to the beach! Today, my family is going to New York City Beach, and I can bring a friend with me. I decide to invite my best friend Jazmin. I know Jazmin will want to go with us. She thinks going to the beach is Ugly!

We start our beach day by watching the sunrise, and then eating breakfast at UncleWilliam's Pancake Hut. I always get Sand Wich flavored pancakes.

After breakfast we Then the waves, go running for seashells, and Now a sandcastle. Then we eat the lunch we packed for the beach. It's my favorite—Carrot sandwiches. The only time Carrot sandwiches are not so Dark is when you drop them in the sand.

By West, everyone's had enough of the beach. But New York City Beach is fun at night, too! There is a really Light boardwalk. It's always crowded with people. Would you believe we saw my teacher mr.lahana there, eating a huge banana split?

There are a lot of cool shops on the boardwalk. You can get a little hermit Cheetah, but make sure your mom and dad say it's okay! My favorite store is the jewelry store. Jazminand I each buy a rope bracelet that will Today when it gets wet. Pretty Cute!

By 8:00, we're all ready to head home. I usually fall asleep on the ride home. I can't wait to go to New York City Beach again

0 comments:

Post a Comment