Do you ever wonder?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do you ever wonder why people like to talk to you for a while but then next thing you know your by your self while they want to go with other people only to then come back and start talking to you.

Has that ever happened to you well it happened to me. I had a besty and then she turned her back on me and left me but then 2 to 4 weeks later she came back and tried to start talking to me again. But what is people going to do. But all you got to do is ignore all that stuff and the friends that you think is for ever don't be sure until one day they leave you all alone and start trash talking.

I wonder if people know that what ever they do to other people  I wonder if they know how it really feels to be hurt. It may not show on the outside on peoples faces but they are crushed oin the in side.

 I WONDER!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment